We have several different manufacturers that produce our baby/toddler squeaky shoes.
As a result, the measurements of our squeaky shoes are NOT uniform.
Please look at the measurements for the style(s) you are interested in so that you can be sure that the shoe size you order will fit your child best.
To measure your child’s foot:
- Click on the image of the shoe you are wanting to purchase. This will pull up the "details" page which gives you the outsole measurement of the shoe you are interested in purchasing. *Please note, we have different manufacturers so you will have to click on the image of EACH of the styles you are wanting to purchase to make sure the shoe you order will fit your child!*
- Have him/her stand on a piece of paper.
- Mark where the tip of the big toe and the heel ends with a pencil.
- (Be sure to press your child's large toe down slightly since toddlers tend to curl their toes under.)
- Measure the two marks using a centimeter ruler.
- Add 1.5 cm to your measurement (to account for the outsole).
- That number is the amount of space your child's foot will take up in a shoe. Use that number to determine which size fits your child best. (i.e. if his foot is 14.2, either look for that number or the next LARGER number after 14.2 that you see on the outsole measurements.)
When in doubt, order one size LARGER.
Tip: Most 12-month-olds wear a size 4.
These shoes can accommodate most wider feet due to the butter-soft leather and Velcro closure that will allow for expansion.